Blog: Wiki So Far

Though I have yet to post or contribute to the class wiki yet, I have a plan of action on how I will go about doing so. I have reviewed the topics that are currently available to contribute to and have identified several topics that personally fit with me and that are of interest to myself. With that, the topics that I plan on contributing to are: 


Since I’ve interned at various places before; I’ve started my own e-commerce business; I’ve done marketing before; I’m an active investor and  entrepreneur, these topics fit well for me and they also fit the theme of this class, new media. I plan on adding a few paragraphs (4 or 5) throughout my contribution process. 

Based on myself, as well as my additional research throughout the semester, I have a plan on what exactly I plan to share across these topic pages. I plan to discuss things that I’ve personally dealt with and plan to share interesting articles that are relevant to these topics. Some interesting articles that I’m already thinking about sharing include: 

In addition to acting as a contributor, I plan on uploading various images, videos, etc and plan on editing / correcting  information that is already published to the public. These types of edits will include broken images, links, spelling, etc. 
Once all of my contributions and critiques have been included, they should be reflected here: http://newmedia.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/Knagpal123

Comments

Popular Posts